Author Topic: [DENIED] Lax  (Read 1159 times)

PraY

• Co-Leader
  • Senior
  • Tonight we hunt
    • View Profile
Re: Lax
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2018, 11:42:42 pm »
I vote yes, very cool guy and he helped me so you have my support

Haunt

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2018, 11:49:22 pm »
Lying isn't good.

Lax

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2018, 11:58:05 pm »
Lying isn't good.

I gave him my account and for more information, you can have IP check of forum acc... that IP is from Morroco and my IP is from India. If I would have applied, then it would be an advantage for me. It would should that how  loya I am to PPLV, no clans till today. But I didn't wanted these all shits to take a new level which could disturb PPLV members :)

I vote yes, very cool guy and he helped me so you have my support

Thanks <3 you are too **** in /bestspree....

COBRA

• Founder
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2018, 12:59:54 pm »
You've asked pistolstar to apply RD a week ago?

Lax

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2018, 03:51:01 pm »
Yes Cobra and I accept that point. Even Chev mentioned that point of choosing the right clan. Deadman is the one who showed the right path to me and I accept my past and my mistakes.

Haunt

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2018, 06:42:06 pm »
So If deadman leaves you leave to?

Lax

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2018, 06:55:18 pm »
Nope bro, if one brother does the wrong thing, why should other do the same thing? I wont leave. Here what "LOYALTY" come.

guest697

« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2018, 07:21:41 pm »
So If deadman leaves you leave to?
Nice tactical question but lemme tell you that it will never happen. :D

Pranesh

• Official PPLV Member
  • Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2018, 01:36:53 am »
You have decent skills, maybe you can fit in with us.
I'll prefer not to vote this time, Goodluck :D

Lax

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2018, 07:57:29 am »
No problem bhai :)

PauLHasma

• Co-Leader
  • Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2018, 09:38:34 am »
Enough. He is helping us. And he is good. Test time

EagleMan

• Official PPLV Member
  • Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 07, 2018, 09:42:45 am »
You are a nice guy. You want to hang out with PPLV members often and you are very approachable. You are skilled too. But i think there is still room for you for improvement behavior and maturity wise.

Maybe play with us in the next couple of months it would be better. But it's a NO for me for now.

I do not take this as a negative vote for you, but some improvements to do in the future. Of course you can hang out with us and choose us as your "family" and i hope you will be part of us in the future. But i think its not the right time now for you to join us. Sorry and good luck.   

Lax

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2018, 10:05:26 am »
Yea, no problem. Even I thought that and same reason was being repeated by chev and I guess its time to improve and if not this time, then for sure next time and I will try my level best to change your vote as of now. If I am not accepted this time, no worries. Next time :)

Lax

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 07, 2018, 06:09:43 pm »
You are a nice guy. You want to hang out with PPLV members often and you are very approachable. You are skilled too. But i think there is still room for you for improvement behavior and maturity wise.

Maybe play with us in the next couple of months it would be better. But it's a NO for me for now.

I do not take this as a negative vote for you, but some improvements to do in the future. Of course you can hang out with us and choose us as your "family" and i hope you will be part of us in the future. But i think its not the right time now for you to join us. Sorry and good luck.   

I will improve my behavior in next couple of weeks/months. I would rather hang out with PPLV members. Once a great person said
You grow faster when you play with mature people
I would follow this quote and I wish myself good luck because it wont be that easy.

COBRA

• Founder
  • Hero
    • View Profile
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2018, 12:10:46 am »
I think Eagle is very right about you Lax. Maybe you should hang with us in server for next couple months and we can see what can we do.

Especially what made me think about your behave is this:
http://up2www.com/uploads/7977report.png

I mean you are thinking that you doing favor for him, but it's not right behave you know.. I know that behave is not bad, I trust your honest. But we have to be clear and be honest in clan to eachother without secret business.